Friday, November 30, 2007

Dean turns 26!!! Happy Birthday

Thanks everybody who came out to Jones last night, it was a lot of fun! This guy is officialy old! Welcome to being middle aged... Remember whe you turned 21 and we all rode bikes to the little joy and Avi almost got in a fight with some dude outside, that was fun!
We were busy playing records all night so I didn't get to take too many pictures. though I didn't play this record, dean did. I used to hate Metalica. I don't own any Metalica records. Though, did you know that David Kramer is responsible for the rise in Popularity of Metalica in the recent years. True story...
Oh... I get it. I thought Sara T was flipping me off. HOW funny! I thought she secretly hated me all night, but now I can see in the picture that she wasn't. Sorry Sara T if I was being weird to last night night. I had whisky goggles n and thought you kept flipping me the bird! My bad!!!
Ben brought a a beautiful Chocolate Cake and at midnight we all sang Happy Birthday. thanks Ben
So I was told that Bob Sagit and John Wayne hangout at Jones but we didn't see them. Bummer!

3 comments:

Andrew K said...

Happy birthday Dean :D

Sara T said...

i was pointin to my deaf ear

jimmychooshoes said...

Christian Louboutin Cutout Pump| Christian Louboutin Cutout Pump
Christian Louboutin Decollete 100 jazz pumps| Christian Louboutin Decollete 100 jazz pumps
Christian Louboutin Decollete 100 pumps| Christian Louboutin Decollete 100 pumps
Christian Louboutin Decollete 100 pumps| Christian Louboutin Decollete 100 pumps
Christian Louboutin Decollete Zeppa pumps| Christian Louboutin Decollete Zeppa pumps
Jimmy Choo
Boots
Jimmy Choo Boots