Friday, May 29, 2009

France from way back

We got back from Japan yesterday, but before I put up the photos from Tokyo, I wanted to post some photos I just got back from a disposable camera that was given to us at a festival in France last summer.
sweet shades. sorry sold out.
dean preparing for his mug shot.
our homies from Super agency! the best!
when I was a kid my mom told me she had a dream that our cocker spaniel could talk and it said"hot air balloon" 
Homies from Sigur Ros. I can't explain how loud their pre show chant was. It was like listening to a football team getting ready to take the field, but then when they took the stage it was the most beautiful somber music I have ever heard. These Icedanic folks can party hard and chill out super mellow.
why do people want their butt signed? "the dude abides" go figure?!?!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

nix that, what about the cutie with "touch" and "me" on the headlights? Getta louda that (think loud american). Jk. Come back to Atlanta soon and shred minds.

CROOPER said...

sweet rack. how was being vegan in tokyo?

Aditya Tirtakusuma said...

nice works!

luxo interior said...

what a nice live! rock band live! now in japan, next week in brazil! im in Porto Alegre city waiting for the show...any help you need from this city in the south of brazil, just tell...see you there!

Kid Dactyl said...

yeah guys get back to Atlanta, sign more boobs! Please tell me yall are hitting here with deerhunter.

Matt said...

After that fest in France, I slept on a bench in St. Malo. It was freezing, and some French woman scoffed at me.